Thanks for visiting our website and we hope you are well at this difficult time.
Alongside Knowle West Alliance we have been running the Knowle West COVID hub since April 2020. For more details please take a look at Coronavirus Info – The Knowledge (knowlewest.co.uk) or the Knowle West Alliance facebook group.
We must all act now to bring the rate of infection down. Remember:
- Stay at home where possible
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cover your face when heading to the supermarket or pharmacy
- Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with
- Only mix with your household or support bubble indoors
- For outdoor exercise, you can meet one person from another household
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please get a test and self-isolate
If you need support because you are self-isolating please phone the We Are Bristol Support Line on 0800 694 0184.
Community Engagement-have your say
The land on the Knowle West Health Park was allocated for a range of uses in Bristol’s Local Plan, including community use, open space, business and housing. Bristol City Council has now appointed a multi-disciplinary design team to bring forward outline proposals for homes on land adjacent to Knowle West Health Park, with Participatr leading on community engagement.
They are currently at the very beginning of the process and are launching an early stage online engagement website to gain an understanding of the community’s aspirations for the site and its local environment.
you can get in touch by calling 0117 911 4210 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link below to view the response to the Housing Consultation from the Knowle West Health Park Company.
Please click on the link below for an update on the Knowle West Health Park play space by the Knowle West Alliance.