Thanks for visiting our website and we hope you are well at this difficult time.
We are now in lockdown #3 and the KWHP team are operating in line with government advice
The Healthy Living Centre is still closed to the general public and all face to face and group activities are suspended until the end of February.
Alongside Knowle West Alliance we have been running the Knowle West COVID hub since April. For more details please take a look at Coronavirus Info – The Knowledge (knowlewest.co.uk) or the Knowle West Alliance facebook group.
The number of COVID-19 cases in this area is high.
We must all act now to bring the rate of infection down. Remember, whilst in lockdown:
- Stay at home where possible
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cover your face when heading to the supermarket or pharmacy
- Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with
- Only mix with your household or support bubble indoors
- For outdoor exercise, you can meet one person from another household
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please get a test and self-isolate
If you need support because you are self-isolating please phone the We Are Bristol Support Line on 0800 694 0184.